Friday, June 19, 2009

Turning Two At Disney World

Merrilee spent a week at Disney World and was there to celebrate her second birthday. It was a week of celebration built around turning two, and mommy and Merrilee really had a great time. Merrilee gave Mickey a big kiss on the nose, she rode the carousel, loved "It's a Small World" and much, much more....


On June 15th, Merrilee's second birthday, we had a special dinner at the Grand Floridian Hotel. We had a special cake for Merrilee and everyone in the restaurant joined in singing "Happy Birthday."

Afternoons were generally spent by the pool at the Grand Floridian and it appears Merrilee is quite the water baby...

Our little girl is growing up so quickly...

3 comments:

Aunt Sharon said...

Dear Merrilee,

I can't believe you're two years old. I am so proud of how much you have grown and my love for you grows each day. I missed you while you were in Disney! In fact, on your birthday, I sang the birthday song to you all the way from Catonsville. I was so happy to see you when you got home. I loved the big hug you gave me most of all. I can't wait until the next time I see you...might be today...but it's too long, that's for sure.

LOVE YOU TONS,
Aunt Sharon

Aunt Sharon said...

One more thing...how was your day at your new school. Come to my house and tell me all about it.

LOVE YOU TONS!
Aunt Sharon

Billy & Nikki said...

Well...all I can say is that Kassidy sit and watched all the videos and kept wanting to watch them over and over. I guess that is her way of saying she wants to go to. What a wonderful way to spend a memorable birthday.