Monday, July 7, 2008

We're Waiting For Our Sister

Mom and dad are all excited about their new baby, and we're pretty excited too.

We're Bogart and Bacall. We're two Italian Greyhounds who have been a part of the Miller family for a long time now.

I'm Bogart and I joined the family five and a half years ago.



And I'm Bacall. I arrived five years ago.


We've been spolied for a long long time, and now we're excited about having someone in the house that we can spoil. We are two very exicted puppies! We're going to be spending a few weeks at a puppy condo resort on vacation while mom and dad are in China. When they come home, they'll give us lots of treats. But our new sister is going to be the best treat of all!

1 comment:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

I saw your blog listed at RQ. Congrats on your impending referral!

We used to have an IG! Yours are so beautiful!